View Single Post
  #458   ^
Old Wed, Oct-17-18, 04:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

TRIG- You gave the kiddo off huh? She is a A student though right? I think sometimes the "smart" kids get bored. I really do. I HATED high school. So I get it. I had a real truancy issue!!!!! Good for you to support your kiddo.
Are you enjoying yourself? So you are going to mom's today?
BRACE for it- the temp is going to crash in the next 24 hours!!!! Our temp today is only 70. Far from 80/90- supposed to be 60's all next week.
Do you put pork in the slow cooker much? Ah yes Savannah!!!! You stay in the POOLER area don't you? Isn't there a state park there. Do you hit up Folly beach while you are there? Ever been to Paula Deans place? There is NOTHING LC on her menu at all! I went one- looked at her menu and LEFT.
However her uncle had a restaurant called BUBBA's- they had great seafood before her "issues"- and it closed.
I know you like to cook on the RV- that is the way to roll!!!!

Blue- I know you are moving next week you laid it out very well day by day! But I am still thinking about your move as it is the center of your world right now. Are you still working too right now???
I can't wait for you to land!!!!!! At least you know where you are going to be! That will be exciting!

NIC- Have you seen A Star is Born? I just Love Bradley Cooper! I think he as as cute as can be!!!!!!! Are you still doing the Movie pass thing? I heard that "They'- are taking a huge loss with that movie pass gig.
I am not a huge movie goer. I usually wait until it hits Redbox. although I will say I want to see the Nut Cracker - revised- it comes out Nov. 2. It looks like a great movie! I just love those movies.

I was happy to read you are still doing MOW. Are you doing the same route? don't you just love those you visit?! When I was in Ohio- we had a guy that lived in his car in his driveway. When we visited him we would see his PILE of MOW - in the back seat. That was something. At least we knew he was eating. Yes he really did live in his car. He actually hoardered himself out of his house. His neighbors would check on him. His car was non- running- so it was his other "room". I bet you see some real sad stories too!
On a positive- what did DS16 think of his college tour? ~ hours is a great time from you. Long enough they don't drop in- but fast enough to get there quick you need it!

So are you and the hubby thinking about life as empty nesters?
It really is a great time in life- you get to watch your kids bloom. AND you are young enough to do whatever you want!!!!!!! Seriously fun!
-----------------------------------------
Ok gotta run- Death by meeting today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is an off site statewide meeting.
Guess I didn't win the lotto- so off I go to serve the man. I need a actual date Cruella is leaving so I can do the calendar mark down. I believe it or not brought her a potted beautiful plant yesterday and a cute card that said- hope you have a bright day.
It was Bosses day and I felt guilty because my staff really did go all out for me.
But no- instead behind closed doors she told me I needed to be more professional and stop talking about her! Yes I talk about her here but NEVER at work. I told her I was not talking about her. She said I needed to .......... I tuned her out about then- it just went on and on. Her anger is more than I can take. I need the DATE. She is bitter and angry. She is a living Vampire. - Speaking of, need to go!

I am on plan. Really loving the OMAD LCHF plan! I you tubed the OMAD lifestyle- it really PUMPED me up! I am not the only one!!!!

Jaz