Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #452   ^
Old Tue, Oct-16-18, 04:37

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- sorry you are getting the cold! Hopefully you are able to land your hands on some meds! Does the ship have a minute clinic? Or a "drug store"? I'm sure SOMEWHERE on that ship sits a bottle of sinus Advil!!!!! Loving your pictures. To be honest I am surprised that you have be within cell towers enough to get the pictures you have been able to be able out. You are half way across the world!!!!
Did you go to dinner last night?

NIC
- how are you doing this week! I found your story of poor little Sophie GAURDING her chews. Now that is funny. Does she have a STACK of them? They are such fur babies. Mine - devours any chew whole! She barely chews. She is STILL a hunter and chewer! After her morning meal- she goes on 'the hunt". At that point NOTHING is safe, socks (the best), shoes, shirts, fabric of any kind. Lately she has been going for papers, and tv remote. Then she will bring me her "hunt"- wag her tail for her "catch"- and sit for a treat. She is so disappointed when nothing is "found". She is becoming more creative to bring me "hunt"- so she can have a pebble. Too funny!

BLUE- I bet you are counting down the days. I loved the song NIC sent you yesterday. "If these walls could talk"- very beautiful. I bet your house would have the stories!!!!!! NICELY DONE NIC!- Blue- you are on the home stretch!!!! Literally!!!! Have you received your new couch yet? What about getting that new bed you have mentioned? I would splurge and have it delivered the day you move in- they will even set it up for you. Then SPLURGE on a KING size! Just love a KING bed. Whenever I travel I almost think it's suffering for a queen! HAHAHAHA- priorities. I know you have been on the fence about spending the money- but I swear- I thought I had some serious back issues. NOPE- it was the bed!
I am happy you are having help in the move! I sure hope you and the hubby celebrate with a NICE dinner out the day you close. Take a minute to relax in the mist of Chaos!!!! Get some awesome steak bites and a nice Merlot and just ENJOY the moment! It will be behind you and you deserve to catch your breath and move your mind to the future!

TRIG- I KNOW you are in 7th Heaven over having some quiet and peace!!!!!! I hope you are able to get some sleep!!! Hope long do you get your solutitude? What are you doing today?
How is the RV fix coming? Weren't you going somewhere in December?
Today is going to be cloudy and 80! I still have my AC on!!!!! It was SO warm here yesterday I kept my front door closed to keep the sun out.
Menu?
----------------------------------------------
I slept like a baby last night. I think I was feeling wonky from the flu shot. That being said I ENCOURAGE everyone to get a flu shot this year! There is evidence that this year is going to be a FLU rough year!!!! I would rather have one day I just laid around than a week in bed! Most places you can get the FLU shot for free!!!
My grocery was giving away 10.00 gift cards- and free shots!

Well as usual I am out of time!!!! Today is a full day. I looked at my schedule - wow- Death by meetings- today and tomorrow! Sighhhhhhh-
Taking a small salad in for snack with a handful of walnuts. Left over chicken and cali tonight- done! I am going to go back to the apple cider vinegar again. I was doing it for a while then sorta backed off. But I got charged up again that got me motivated again! It just is not the best taste in the world!

Have a great day