#5   ^
Old Wed, Oct-03-18, 00:24

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz66
Grav- do you date and do you find that food and food issues are an issue? just a question? Thank you for being on here!!!!
What is your WOE?

I'm definitely LC, though I'm not quite sure if I'm into the keto range or not. I don't keep a daily carb limit, but I instead restrict myself to foods with no more than 5g carbs per 100g (with just a couple of exceptions up to 10g). Restricting carbs this way gives me the freedom to continue to eat to satiety without worrying about some daily limit which I would find harder to manage.

I haven't dated for a few years, certainly not since going LC which I started about 3 years ago. Since I'd been overweight for my entire life up to that point, I actually deliberately kept my head down for a while as I wanted to make sure that nothing would get in the way of finally losing the weight. And even now, being anything resembling a "normal" shape still feels new and exciting to me, so I can't help but continue to feel a bit protective of my WOE these days, even if it means continuing to go it alone for the forseeable future.