View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Jul-22-06, 10:58

Plan: Fat Flush Plan
Stats: 233/146/150 Female 5ft 8inches
BF:22%
Progress: 105%

1) Do you restrict food calories/quantities to maintain weight, or, do you eat ad lib?
I stick to the maintenance eating guidelines (P3) of Fat Flush. I don't have to count calories but I am limited as to servings of some foods (2 dairy servings per day, for example)

2) Do you experience physical hunger? If so, is it constant or does it come in episodic "jags and lulls" where it is alternating between starving and normal?
Nope. Not when I eat every 2-3 hours. If I stretch that out, I get cranky - and I DO mean cranky! DH has learned to interpret the signs (single syllable responses. temper tantrums. ) and feed me STAT! Generally stretching out the time between meals occurs most often when we are on long distance motorcycle trips.

3) Do you find this hunger emotionally distressful and discouraging, or, is it easy for you to tolerate because you accept it?
Frankly, I think many of us are so out of tune with our bodies that when it says "I'm THIRSTY" we think it's saying "I'm HUNGRY." At the first twinge, I drink more water and check my watch.

4) What is your high BMI?
dunno

5) What is your present BMI?
less

6) How long have you been maintaining within 5 pounds of goal?
Over two years

7) If you know, how many carbs & calories do you eat?
Don't know, 'zactly. However, following the maintenance guidelines of P3 will generally give 1800-2000 daily calories. I DO increase my intake on heavy exercise days (bicycling for 50-100 miles per day, for example).