View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jul-21-06, 00:55

Plan: Human Experimentation
Stats: 170/100/105 Female 4'10
BF:
Progress: 108%

1) Do you restrict food calories/quantities to maintain weight, or, do you eat ad lib? It depends, mostly ad lib if I am doing meat and egg, which I am usually, 'cept for right now because I am a tool.

2) Do you experience physical hunger?
If so, is it constant or does it come in episodic "jags and lulls" where it is alternating between starving and normal?
Yes, it is almost constant until I pretty much stuff myself to get my body to shut up but then not that much longer I am hungry again.

3) Do you find this hunger emotionally distressful and discouraging, or, is it easy for you to tolerate because you accept it? It is emotionally distressing. Sometimes i even lash out at others or become generally moody.

4) What is your high BMI? No idea.

5) What is your present BMI? No idea.

6) How long have you been maintaining within 5 pounds of goal? A few years now. Trying to get rid of the last few pounds, which is the hardest thing ever.

7) If you know, how many carbs & calories do you eat? Right now I am eating veggies and it is varied. Let's pretend I am doing meat and egg, which is what I usually do. No idea what the calories are because I ignore them. Carbs are usually 5 or under. I can lose weight this way, actually now I find it is the only way *for me that is.*