Old Thu, Jan-05-06, 18:55
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by divvy
Well....I am on 3rd day now and lemme tell you I almost fell over in the grocery store today, and literally fell into a wall last night. In the a.m. prior to b'fast I have been taking a multi vitamin, all natural b-complex, vitamin c, potassium, and an essential oil capsule (some kind of omega 3 plus others). So....can somebody give me a suggestion to ward off the vertigo and headache

Hiya Divvy,

First of all, I wouldn't take your vitamins before breakfast. Multivitamins, essential oils, and especially potassium will work better if you take them with food. I personally find a multivite makes me feel terrible if I have it on an empty tum.

How much potassium are you taking? You may need to supplement with about 400mg daily. I use the potassium salt, No Salt, and just sprinkle it on my food.

It may help you to start a journal here. That way you can (if you wish) keep track of what you are eating, and others will call in to offer advice and encouragement.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell. Unfortunately a headache seems to be part of the deal as you withdraw from carbs. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Rosebud