View Single Post
  #878   ^
Old Fri, May-04-18, 10:31

Plan: Bernstein
Stats: 255/230/215 Male 72
BF:
Progress:

Wow, Ken! Just looked at your signature links. Wow! So very inspiring, except the one where you are sitting on the edge of the cliff. I perused your links, and want to go back and read in details what worked for you. The pictures are great!

I am one of those caught in the middle of experts regarding how much protein to consume. Dr. Fung says this and Dr. Phinney says that, then there is Dr. Ted Neiman. All of these are making heroic efforts and proving inspirational to us who are in dire need. I like Dr. Neiman's two meals per day window 18/6 and sometimes for me 16/8. He also says not to worry about protein, except to be sure to eat enough. While I admire those fasting for days, for me, at least for now, I like this plan with an occasional 24 hour fast. I am still plagued with presuppositions that massive exercise works, and that strenuous exercise requires protein. I wish the experts could find more commonality on the protein thing and the fasting length as well. I may try to modify, alternate, switch it up with LCHF/ keto formulation. But KEN, thanks for inspiration today!