Old Sat, May-19-12, 00:00

Plan: Any
Stats: 311/195/155 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress:
Lightbulb YAYS~<3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauve
Extremely interesting thread! Thank you for all the info here.

It is! Thanks & You're Welcome, too, for whatever teensy part I've contributed. I'm only SO happy people are really going ahead and trying the unrefined coconut oil, benefiting from it, and then coming back to tell us all about it! Pure gold...

This topic's really, really needed--I'll usually only try things I see real people discussing on forums like these. I mean, I really didn't believe it at all when I first read (on a non-discussion 'site) about something so obvious and simple being able to replace expensive (and toxic. really) prescriptions and dermatologist visits (let alone disgusting, deadly margarines!! lol, next time I'll tell you how I really feel), but I knew in my soul I needed a big fat change. Frankly, I'd ended up with so many bizarro health problems that my doctors had long taken to telling me they were shocked to see me come into the office again, as I should have passed on years before (before 2007! hello, 2012! )...

So I seriously couldn't believe it when I ordered the unrefined coconut oil anyways... and it sat there and killed that decades-old case of Athletes' Foot of mine in less than two weeks. (Mayo Clinic had actually already 'treated' it, as I was an IN-PATIENT there for other things, with zero success. "Best" clinic in the World--no help, none!!! ) And then the fuzzy little coconuts went on to take away my poor flaky nose and head, too (the flakes, not my nose and head)-- and WOW.

Oh, I'm just so truly happy that this discussion turned up on my browser years ago--did you know, I joined this forum simply to talk about some hairy coconuts with a bunch of strangers? =D I know I'm ramble-ly (and that I use up all the exclamation points... s-sorry) but it was and it is a genuine life-saving experience for me, and to see others Getting Well, Too is... :'(!

Keep eating those coconuts an' smearing 'em all over yourselves, guys--and totally research Oil Cleansing, let's get us away from those irritating soaps we've all been using for time out of mind, too. Ridiculous: my skin (and a lot more of me, like liver and kidneys--they were VERY sick before ) is ultra-normal now I've made all the switches (psst: try African Black Soap, too... and make sure it's the real stuff)!

(Oopsies... and here's the website that started it all for me, if I haven't posted it elsewhere in this thread...
http://coconutoil-online.com/ !
GREAT info here--it's why I decided to try these things--as well as the place to buy the most delicious coconut oils I've ever found, straight from a tiny, friendly company in Africa.)

Love--and Beautiful Skin, Hair & Cell Walls (hey, turns out it matters!)--to All,
(\(^v^)/)!