Old Wed, Aug-04-10, 19:32
Registered Member

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 287.4/287.4/199 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria07
A lot of the people first tried it in the 90's & came back to it now because it *works* (that's me)

I am one of them! Why I ever stopped, I do not know. Well, I do actually- I worked over night shifts while my husband worked days, so one of us was always home with the kids. I paid a big price working the grave yard shift, as I put on over 100 pounds in the last 14 years. I did CAD back in the 90's when it first came out, and lost 50 pounds in 6 months time. I didn't have as much to lose as I do now, so I'm hoping that this will be as successful as the first time around for me. I know it works, as I experienced it first hand. What a freedom it is not to count calories! To be able to eat foods that you enjoy once a day is amazing to me, seeing that every other diet out there tells you that you can't. While I certainly have no intentions of over indulging, it is nice to have my fun size Almond Joy bars for my carb treat at the RM!

I'll be posting here daily in the future. Got side tracked when I started CAD last year with Grave's Disease. Now I'm back and hoping to stay back, as I am tired of carrying an extra person on my back every day! Too much life to live, and I don't want to be saddled down with this weight any more.