#8   ^
Old Sat, Mar-19-16, 07:26

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
It's been about three weeks now that I've been drinking a glass of diluted vinegar (2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar to 8-10 ounces of water) with every meal.

I like it!

It is supposed to act like metformin, and I've been very pleased with its effects on appetite and my sense of satiety. My appetite has been messed up for a few years now, and some trouble digesting my food, and this also addresses those issues.

I use Bragg's brand; organic, unfiltered, and with THE MOTHER, which is supposed to have health benefits. This is the string of protein that starts the conversion to vinegar.

Just throwing it out there for anyone who might be interested.

Does it matter what you drink it with? I was having it with diet ginger ale and it was actually good. Now, I have found that with IF, an empty stomach is an acid stomach. I don't know if it's a residual effect of having to take prescription level anti-inflammatory for several weeks back in 2012 or just what but I am finding that carbonated water might possibly not be my friend.

Also, I saw a couple of posts here to the effect of people trying it for blood sugar and it not helping them. Don't really know what thread it was. I have dropped it for now, but if it really does help, I'll go back to getting DH to drink it along with me.