View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Mon, Jan-23-06, 07:18

Plan: Atkins-SCD
Stats: 125/99.5/110 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 170%

Moseyman,
Thank you so much for all this info! I think I'll get the yoghurt maker, you say about 25 bucks at amazon? I'll check e-bay too. What brand should I be looking for? As for probiotics, I use Culturelle with Lactobacillus GG (rhamnosus) as it survives stomach acid better, but it's not found on the SCD website, so it might be illegal? Maybe it's not the right species. Well I'll use it up and then try to get the yoghurt maker. I love yoghurt. I just had to cheat and get some this weekend, and the rash is coming back... or maybe it's the eggs. Last week I stopped eating eggs and my rash cleared up on my body except hands, I ate eggs this weekend and yoghurt plus I HAD to eat pizza and cake (we were over at the in-laws for birthdays and they literally didn't have anything else). Now I don't know if the eggs cause the rash, or the candida got a load of sugar or it's the yoghurt. I hope the SCD yoghurt will do the trick. I also love cottage cheese so DCCC would be awesome, I guess I have to order it thorugh peapod.com. Thank you again.
And thank you for all the people who gave avice concerning cradle cap and eczema on children.