Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 13:50

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Today I lost that last .6 - so now I am back to my pre-CN weight. Whatever losses I have now are bonus.

Today is a fasting day again, and amazingly, I am not hungry! I had some coffee this morning with 1/2 n 1/2, and about 2.5 oz of steamed cod for lunch with pickle and WF Amazing Mayo. I will be having a cup of Silk Almond Milk with 1/4 cup yogurt a little later for a snack, and another one for a late dinner. That should do me for the day with 376 calories and still in a good keto ratio of 1.92.

Tomorrow is my eating day again. I tried to get about 1600 calories in yesterday and did not quite make it. Closer to 1500, so I hope I did OK. Tomorrow I will strive to hit at least 1600 as it is important to do so. I will need to get a tad more protein in, too, as I have had very little today.

I am planning on having my next CN on Sunday. I have no idea on what to have yet. For some reason, Sloppy Joes sound good to me, so maybe I will make those?????

I hope you are all having a good day, with losses too! I am very busy today, so I will talk to you all later.