#19   ^
Old Fri, Dec-04-15, 06:13

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/166/147 Female 5ft 5ins
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
Jo IS an inspiration. I read her journal when I need a boost.

I have another idea for you to boost your own belief that you won't crumble in the face of temptation:
Have you ever worn something that made you feel beautiful? I hope so. Because you can psyche yourself into not caring what anybody thinks.

Last August I attended the 70th birthday party for my graduating high school class, most of whom I hadn't seen since the commencement night 1963. The party was divided into a Friday afternoon meet-and-greet, very informal, and a Saturday night dinner. I had recently had success with Dr. Fung's protocol and I felt very svelte. Friday I wore my low-rider jeans and a fitted top and I felt BULLETPROOF GORGEOUS! Realistically, I was not. I'm still 70 years old, but I felt beautiful. Nothing could have ruined that night for me. The only stuff I ate off the buffet was cheese, and only a little bit of that because I didn't care what food there was. Eating was unimportant.

That is such a fantastic outcome. I can see you would look gorgeous and yes the power that feeling gives, rules out any power food could have. Love that. Actually you remind me of Judi Dench considerably older and very beautiful. I do look better and more shapely, have a couple of outfits that may just give me a bit of that feeling. Just have to be brave enough to wear them!!