View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-13, 10:00

Plan: atkins-y paleo-y
Stats: 164.2/125.2/125 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 99%

I know nicotine is bad. I know smoking is bad. Which is why I think ecigs are good. Why? Cause I quit smoking in January but couldn't get past the need to have something in my hand that eventually made its way to my mouth. Now hubby offered to help with this. lol But seriously, this habit- which has NOTHING to do with the actual nicotine, was going to sabotage my efforts.

Enter ecigs. I got the kind that has no nicotine. They work awesome. Because I don't really miss the nicotine. I miss the hand to mouth thing. I will eventually taper down the hand to mouth thing. Eventually. Probably by Spring. When I will switch over to flavored hookah charcoal also nicotine free. For after dinner or for celebrations or other special occasions.

I don't care about the crutch that I seem to need to quit smoking. I just care about quitting.

And the best thing? The brand that I use offer blank cartridges. I get to fill them myself and come up with different flavor combos. And for those of you that have tapered down from 12 to 6 or heavy to light, well, the blank cartridges can be used to tapered down even more by coming up with say one half zero nicotine with half 6mg nicotine. Then you can mix it down even further until you are at zero as well.

Ecigs are awesome for helping smokers be nonsmokers AND STAY THAT WAY.

Just my 2 cents.