#2506   ^
Old Wed, Dec-19-12, 09:51

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciakr
Sorry..nothing magic about mine..lol. I boil cauliflower (more work but I do love fresh - which I cut into small florets and then boil) until tender, drain the water off, add no-salt butter (my preference) to our taste, then sour cream, black pepper, and if we want, some sugar-free, cooked crisp bacon that I break into small bits - add this last and then serve.

I bet you'd like the cauliflied rice recipe from this site - Karen's corner..think I got the link to her recipe page there. It is an truly good stirfry that scratches my rice itch.

Thanks, I'll google it and see what I come up with. I am also trying to get more carb concscious with my meats and so far am having a hard time finding sugar free bacon, lunch meats, etc, and also without much salt or MSG. Anyone know of any good brands and store chains or websites to get it from? I do look at labels and even have a couple of local meat shops but even with so many people eating low carb there just isn't a lot of consumer choices out there I am learning. So far I steer clear of MSG altogether ("natural flavors" and "hydrolyzed" this and that) as much as possible and if it has sugar I then check the carb amounts per serving as my guide. That has been the best I have been able to muster thus far.

MIW
Sponsored Links