Thread: Cheat Sheet
View Single Post
  #84   ^
Old Sat, Aug-01-09, 19:14

Plan: Mine, all mine
Stats: 160/120/120 Female 5'6"
BF:still got some
Progress: 100%

that zucchini rule is messing me up since the two plants in my garden are very prolific.....

i've been trying out CALP for the past week and so far so good...not perfect, but not bad.

i have been a low carber for years but just this year have struggled w no appetite or not comfortable w a meal...just bad digestion.
actually, that's why i gave up my vegetarian way. so it's improved but still an issue.

anyway, for the past few weeks, i've been thinking about tacos. i haven't eaten one in years and never missed them. don't know what the deal is.
then i was in the grocery and a woman was demonstrating silver hills bread. it's one of the sprouted variety like ezekial.
i had a sample and thought how nice it'd be to have a sandwich for dinner.
CALP seemed like the only way to go so i went to the library and checked out the book. thank goodness there was not a copy of CAD because i read it some years ago and, well you know.

so, i am enjoying a sandwich for dinner, well every night for 4. i have some trouble ingesting all the required vegies because of the timid tummy. they really make me feel uncomfortably full.
also, i still have a smoothie from my home cultured buttermilk and cottage cheese along w 1/4 c berries (i will try it w/o the berries tomorrow, maybe add an egg). right now it's too hot for anything else.
so here's what i've had for today;
cm; smoothie
cm; bbq wings (my own, no sugar), salad w evoo
rm; glass of buttermilk, raw almonds, turkey and ham sandwich w lots of romaine, tomatoes mayo and mustard. cukes on the side.
this is more than i usually eat but i finished in 50 min.
i ate rather early so have a cm snack later if needed. it'll be something like cream cheese and celery...

i'm happy to have found some long timers for guidance.