#1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-21-09, 21:13
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%
Thumbs up Electronic Smokes -- the latest rage

Forget the nasty gum or sticky patches, these are the same as a real paper cigarette in many ways without the harsh smoke, CO, tar, health hits or the big hit$ to your budget-- once you get started. These are almost completely perfected and affordable:
Quote:
I am smokin one now. They are kind of heavy, sweet and hearty like a reg cig, but with out the harshness. No need for an ashtray-- just drop one in your pocket when you are done for a few minutes, a day or a fortnight. These don't normally activate until used. The cartridges come in menthol or reg from light to strong at about 80 cents a pack US. I bought a starter kit on-line and have since re-ordered from ECS and an USB port E-Cig battery charger.

These are not sold as an "Quit Smoking" product even if effective as such, but as an alternative to regular unhealthy cigarette smoking. I am sure there are many entities such as 'big tobacco' and the FDA that perceive these as a threat-- well the genie is out of the bottle complete with a puff of sweet smoke

I doubt if ill ever go back to reg ciggs and may quit altogether. "There is no safe cigarette" -- well maybe so until now. -- Mike_D
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=6975762
Sponsored Links