View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jan-30-11, 22:23

Plan: Meat, Veggies, Nuts
Stats: 181/185/130 Female 61.5
BF:Falling Fluff
Progress: -8%

Susan, I was reading your horror story about your ear. I had the same thing in 2006 and it went on and on. I found out I had Valley Fever, and wondered if this was a cause.
I still have lots of issues with my ears. I use a Psoriasis med, but it is better one day and worse again. My Ears drain out of now where. I eat low carb..but a few things I have added in are Sweet Potatoes and Yams, both fresh root ones, and just add butter. I don't know what I am doing that is causing this to go crazy again.
I spent so much time at the ENT in AZ he gave up and said he didn't know the cause or why.. so he quit seeing me.. that sure didn't help me.
I spent that yr on and on antibiotics.
I just had a Virus that didn't get better and had to take Antibiotics, and it cleared some of the fungus stuff up, and now its back. I can't win..

I haven't any INS anymore, so I am looking for help.

So I came on here and thought I might find some answers, and saw your post. I am so sorry you are going through this, it is painful and just stressful having a doc dig in your ear.

The hole came from either the infections or the fungus. I have so much scaring in my ears, my hearing has suffered. My Last Dr looked in my ears, and she said they ae so scared.

You take care, and I do hope there is a end coming soon for those infections.