View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Apr-16-09, 19:23

Plan: LC and almost vegan/IF
Stats: 190/179.6/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Oh my gosh ME TOO!!! I had started LC on Jan 18th and recently I just couldn't take it anymore. It got to the point where I'd rather not eat if I had to have meat. I ended up going on a sugar binge with jelly beans last weekend as well. These last few months I have been researching and reading every LC book there is and then I picked up the book "Skinny Bitch" on Tuesday... after reading the chapter on meat... ugh yuck!!! I had always close my ears to those truths. Needless to say I think it will be awhile before I can eat any meat or dairy.

My family is secretly laughing at me I am sure. They all think I am nuts for all the different theories I have followed. They just seem to say "oh god" "what book now?" and "whats next?" kind of statements. Of course secretly they like the fact I use myself as the guinnea pig that way they can continue to eat unhealthy until I figure it out.

I know I could be way obese though which is why I have been searching to find the answer for me for the past 10 years. I'd hate to think what size I'd have become if I had ignored it. And at least I have never given up. Yes I have had setbacks but I have never given into my weight and let it take over. For this I can be proud.

I was so happy to find there are people on this my favorite website that are doing a vegetarian version!!! Too cool to find I am not alone.