Thread: WW Influenced
View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Aug-06-12, 03:53

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

The appeal of WW has come to mean; anything you want, only in controlled portions. And I've come to realize for some people, it is just that simple; you give them a slice of cake, they eat the slice. You give them a cake, they eat the cake.

You tell them how many points, how many calories, this box of food and no more; and they can do that. They might truly feel that 100 calorie package of choco-paste and puffed grains is a treat; I can't, but they can. They don't want to live without "treats" and so they do WW.

I would love to have that slice and be done with it. But something is woken up from that slice, and it wants another. And no matter what I do, it will keep driving me back to take another slice, until the whole cake is gone.

That's how the body I've got, works. And that doesn't work. What does work, (and I am amazed and grateful,) is not having that slice at all.

I've decided fatty foods like real Alfredo sauce and chuck steak and blue cheese dressing and Bearnaise sauce and tender BBW ribs and lobster in butter and bacon are my treats.

And those are things a WW person tends to not have.