View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Oct-15-03, 20:04

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 257/239/220 Female 5ft. 7 1/2in.
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default Hello

Well, Hello Oldie, Jodarby, Louise, Bonnie,Ragdoll, 4Mrs.Luckey, and Brivida. Well--It looks like I am the new gal on the block in this group. How are all of you doing? Looks like you have found yourself a really comfortable place on the forum to talk. Well--I am Alice--I am 63Y.O. and I am a retired Rn. Have been out of the field so long that I am constantly having to ask people what new meds are etc., My husband is a retired Manager from Ameritect and neither of us have been in the best of health but we are hanging in there. I live in southern Illinois about 60 miles east of St. Louis, but am originally from northern Illinois. I have lost about 29 pounds since joining this way of eating(WOE) and 19 inches. I do highly recommend that each of you do your measurements as well as weight because during the times that I have not been losing weight--My inches have been dropping. I want to wish each one of you good luck in your weight loss venture and stop by my journal and say hello whenever you feel like it. Everybody on this forum loves to meet new people so don't be shy. Alice