View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-05-05, 10:41

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 213/130/130 Female 5'5.5"
BF:21.83%
Progress: 100%
Default One more brag (LOL...bikini pics)!

I took some "after" bikini pics yesterday to compare with my befores and would like to share them with you. Hope you all don't think I'm bragging (or showing off too much); just wanted to maybe encourage/motivate others to go for their goal. If I can get to goal at 43 and after having 2 kids, anyone can do it! I wish everyone great success with whichever low-carb program they choose. I've done several over the years (only took off the last 10 with CALP) and really love how I feel when low-carbing: Tons of energy, no sugar cravings, and no hunger.

Okay, here is the first before picture of me at 204 pounds:

And here are a couple of afters (I was 133 yesterday morning...darn Thanksgiving and birthday celebration ):

]

Here is a side shot of the before:

And a side and "cheesecake shot" of the afters:

I still have more goals I'd like to achieve, though. There is always room for improvement and I like having goals to stive for. In 12 weeks I intend to take some more progress pictures and would like to not just maintain my weight but lose more body fat while increasing my lean muscles and devoloping more definition. I'm hoping to lose 4-5% more body fat by then. Wish me luck!
Sponsored Links