#158   ^
Old Thu, Oct-18-07, 04:49
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

Nicole,
I love hearing your positive reactions to your surgery...it says this was a good decision. This will enhance your life experience. I'm not sure anyone who has not had the *overwhelming* experience of giant breasts can ever understand what we've felt, but I am totally with you, sister! I honestly think your girls will shrink to the perfect for you size as you lose the rest of your weight. The shape will be exactly right, and you will love-love-love your breasts!

My follow up went great yesterday. I got tickled at my surgeon and my wonderful man talking about the results of my behind. They were just so pleased with themselves!!!! What can I say? They are right....I have a fabulous Brazilian Butt. I didn't even know that I wanted one Now that I have one-----and a man that has morphed into a total a$$ man---I am learning to love it. What can I say? I have a terrific thong collection now.

We did the neck/face lift talk yesterday. Due to my years with a frog neck, the muscle under my chin is separated to the point that the loose skin divides in two. He will repair that and "lift" the face portions to go with it. He is also doing a brow lift. We are not "doing the eyes." I do have loose skin on the lid and under the eye, but it is not a big issue with me. I am interested in getting rid of the loose skin from the weight loss.

He talked about two different incision choices....one in front of the ear, and the other in the hair line. I am going to do some research and think about the options this week. I may want to do one more consult before the surgery on the December 21.
Sara<><