View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Feb-28-16, 13:08

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

So it's in the pharmacy section? I always thought that was to put on a sunburn but you can drink it too?
Going to buy some today.

Spicy like with red chili peppers almost killed me last week from having some hot and sour soup from a Chinese restaurant.

This doctor says low fiber is the way to go when in distress. No raw vegetables whatsoever. Only very well cooked vegetables because that makes them pre-digested so to speak. He said no salads either, too hard on the gut to digest...

Of course he is of the carb mind and recommended cream of wheat and that's not going to happen with me. I told him that my low-carb body would revolt if I ate carbs like that. I do fine with eggs and bacon for breakfast.
I've been eating crab legs and lobster which is on sale right now for $5.99, they must be in season. I dip it in butter with a spritz of lemon and it is so good with No problems whatsoever.

I usually love steaks, after all I'm in Texas for goodness sakes but right now, my body says no....
I've cooked some good soups with chicken, celery, onion, thyme, poultry seasoning, bay leaves and garlic but took all of the threads out of the celery first and chopped & cooked everything very well on low for several hours so that it was very easily digested (pre-digested). But I'm getting tired of eating that for a several weeks now because the pain has been really bad.
Do you either of you feel like you have the flu when you have this? When it first hit I slept for two days and I am still feeling physically sick as heck and very weak.

What are both of you eating?