#11   ^
Old Mon, Feb-21-05, 12:54

Plan: CAD from day 1
Stats: 327/304/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default Hello

Hour Power is good.. or CADettes Cafe??

I have had a bit of a gruelling week. I was ill all last week as was everyone in the family. Even the cat was throwing up! Well, on Sat morning my CO detector was going off. The fire department came and we had dangerous levels of CO so we had to leave the house. Then the gas company came and determined that it was our ancient furnace causing the trouble. So...long story short, after two rather freezing nights in a house with no heat, a new furnace was installed this morning. That is good.. but the big bill is not so good. I had to get a 'new' vehicle last week too, since my old van wouldn't pass the required emmissions test anymore and I couldn't licence it.

Well...hopefully that is the end of the excitement for a while. I am happy to go back to a nice normal pace now.

Its wonderful that stressful situations like this don't lead anymore to excess eating. That was always the first repsonse I had to anything that upset me.

I'm back to work today and feeling pretty good, all things considered. Everyone in the family feels a lot better now. Even the cat