#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-21-05, 07:12
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%
Default CAD/CALP: WEEK of 2/21-2/28/05

Good monday morning! Hope all are well. We have lots of new and returning and not-so-new faces in the forum, so greetings to all.

What do you think about a STICKY THREAD on the top of our forum that is a DAILY add-on thread. Protein Power and Maintenance have one, and it's a way to always have a general place to post and catch up. Z is,IMHO, the person to start it if we think it's a good idea. We also need a name- PP calls it the Java Room, I think.All you creative types out there (not me!)- help!

Back to CALP- having a good week, with a couple of glitches. knew I had business dinners on Fri and Sat, and planned that I would go over 60 min, but both meals went over 2 hours. I had a balanced meal for RM, but it went way too long. Being on maintenance I am more flexible, but....
No cravings or weight gain or stuff I expercted, but I woke up at 3am both Sat and Sun, and could not get back to sleep. I used to do that a lot pre- CALP, and hardly ever do it anymore. So.....
back to 60 minutes. Last night friends wanted to go out, but instead I had them over for dinner and we had a RM in 60. Felt good.
E
Sponsored Links