#90   ^
Old Tue, Jan-22-13, 18:28

Plan: The Stress Eating Cure
Stats: 239.2/225/160 Female 5'6"
BF:48%/45%/33%
Progress: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitwork
I wish I had more time to post meals but for those who do thank you so much as I really do like seeing the CM's and RM's!
MIW

I really enjoy reading everyone's food log too!

I've had an off couple days. Hubby and I worked really hard this weekend to do an early spring cleaning of our house. I spent lots of time going up and down our stairs putting all the kids toys permanent upstairs in their room instead of fighting a constant losing battle dealing with their mess all over the family room floor. Ahhhh, it feels good to have a clean home again!
I was thoroughly exhausted at the end of each day. The first day I only had a glass of wine for dinner (I wasn't at all interested hubby's tri tip). The second day was another glass of wine and a hamburger patty with cheese. Other than my big breakfast, I didn't eat much else during the cleaning frenzy. Even though I had the wine outside my RM, I still expected to burn a bunch of calories and see the scale move but it didn't.
This morning, I was feeling very nauseous and run down so I postponed my RM. I drank a cup of fennel tea which helped a lot with my queasiness and was able to eat a nice RM for lunch.

B - fennel tea
L - leftover donuts that I used as the bread for some french toast (yum!), hashbrowns with butter/coconut oil, 1 orange, 1 glass fermented apple juice (using my water kefir grains)
D - still not sure, not very hungry. probably some more fennel tea or if I get hungry, some tuna, mayo, and celery

Eno, I can't stop thinking about eating a bagel now since you mentioned it. It's going on my grocery list! A bagel with lox and cream cheese is my fav!