View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-10-18, 09:48
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Another Ken and another fellow Virginian! Welcome. After reading your post I can assure you that we have a lot more in common than that. Congratulations on your progress thus far. Stick with this and you will get to where you want to go.

I agree with your comments about this forum wholeheartedly. There is a lot of history and good information here. The success stories, particularly those with a ton of weight to lose, let me know that what I wanted to do was actually possible. I think I'd given up on ever being a normal weight a long time ago. And the members that hang out here on a regular basis are the best resource of all. There are some good people here.

I see that you've started a journal. Good move. I was going to recommend doing that if you hadn't. You are going to do something amazing in 2018. You may as well log what you are doing as you go. Leave a trail of bread crumbs pork rinds for the next guy to follow.

Again, Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you as you make your way down the path to better health.