#26   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-13, 08:11

Plan: CALP
Stats: 176/137/130 Female 5'1
BF:No idea
Progress: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitwork
Well yesterday was a one meal only day (RM according to CAD/CALP) because I was at work. Had some stress also and amazingly I am down to 213.6 lbs! I suspect I will bounce right back up tomorrow since I am most likely very dehydrated even though I drank a bunch of water but also I tend to get dry after TOM has passed. Anyways, I do love the flexibility of CAD and also that IF really does work as once your body adjusts you plain old just do not get hungry and can really eat only once a day!

Meal was:

1 top sirloin steak
4 Cup red leaf lettuce salad
3 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch dsg
2 C celery sticks
16oz iced mocha 2% milk (regular esspresso this time-not decaf)
1 regular snickers
1 regular almond joy

Even with the junk this was close to balanced in terms of eyeballing amounts and also was just around 1500 calories so wasn't even enough calories compared to what I normally eat which is closer to 1800 or higher a lot of days.

MIW

Imaginary "LIKE" button clicked

I've still only been eating once a day most days and my appetite is really decreasing, although I found out the hard way that if my RM is restaurant Chinese food I need to be prepared to "crave" it for about 3 days! It could be that the Chinese was my first CAD day ever too, I prefer CALP to keep my appetite in check.

I start eating between noon and 3 currently. Eventually I want to eat at 6-ish so I can have dinner with the family, but am nervous changing times might affect my hunger level since I'm currently happy with it and my weight loss.

I'm visiting home next week and am totally going to stick with CALP and eating once a day -- what is so weird (in a good way) is that I am SO under control with CALP, I have no desire to go off because of vacation! After 10 years on and off Atkins, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS going off of it for trips, I am not viewing my vacation in terms of what I can eat (because I haven't been deprived) and it feels wonderful