View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Aug-11-13, 17:20

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

That is awesome Amy! I did a random calorie audit and the other day I ate almost 2,800 calories! Yikes. Got to reign that in. Maybe could be why I have been in a plateau. Even with that though I am down 0.19 lbs this week. Nothing incredible but at least it is a loss of some kind and I will take it!

Losingme16 for some reason I just now saw your post and must have missed it. Sorry about that. Glad you are here and I welcome anyone who has been doing the one meal a day concept ANY length of time. Do you find you are losing or at least maintaining? Sounds like you do a good portion of fat which another friend of mine is big on a high-fat diet. Yet a different friend is very low carb most of the time like you. I think we all have different metabolisms and you have to find what works best for you so kudos for you finding something that works. The best is how sane a WOE makes you. I have done very low carb, WW, cabbage soup diet, on and on and all made me crazy except CAD. I do CAD even better with IF and I actually like just one meal a day. I do find it hard to convince others that I am not crazy eating like this and social events do tend to pop up due to Murphy's law always AFTER I have eaten my big meal for the day so some days I do eat again but luckily that is very rare. For the most part one meal a day which I consume in a one hour time frame is working out well.

MIW