View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-13, 19:32

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 230/230/140 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:
Default CALP in a galley kitchen

Hello to everyone! I am new to this forum, but not new to CAD/CALP. When I started it five years ago, I lost over 30 lbs! I discovered that this was the best way for me to eat - not only for weight loss, but because carbs make me a screaming mimi and with pre-menopause it is only getting worse. I am absolutely thrilled to have found this forum, as I have looked before for a place where CALP "lifers" share their stories and couldn't find it. There is so much inspiration here!

Anyway, I tried searching for my question but I get an error message, so if this has already been addressed, sorry. I live in an apartment with a teensy kitchen, a tiny fridge and an ancient oven. I am not well-off (I am an artist, yay!) but that's OK. My question is how some of you who also don't have a lot of room deal with the same prob. Especially you New Yorkers, no? I'd love to make up batches of chicken, soups, etc and freeze them, but I don't have the space. Any input would be very welcome, as this lack of freezer/fridge space can derail me when I'm busy, tired or pre-menstrual and looking for a reason to "fall off". Thanks!
Sponsored Links