View Single Post
  #454   ^
Old Sun, Dec-13-09, 21:49

Plan: mine
Stats: -/-/- Male 178
BF:
Progress: 100%

I just posted about the Warrior Diet in the general low carb section. I will re-post my thead here:

Lately I'm following a Warrior Diet but low-carb
I eat nothing at breakfast and lunch but drink at least 2 liters of water and then I have just one big dinner starting with grean leafy veggies, then protein and fats and then the carbs (my choices are yogurt, berries, green apples, carrots, baby peas)

I feel amazing.
I feel extremely light as if my digestive system disappeared and I'm losing stomach fat although I wasn't overweight to begin weight. I also feel extremely calm, well rested and very focused during the day: i.e. learning and thinking faster.

I won't follow this forever because you can't get many calories with just one meal and I might undereat in the end, but I will probably cycle a week of Warrior Diet and a week of normal eating or half week.

While I'm here I wanted to say that insulin spike is determined by the total amount of food and total amount of carb. Whether you eat the same food divided in 8 meals or in one just single meal, the amount of insulin the body will release will be exactly the same.