View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Thu, Jun-25-15, 08:21

Plan: atkins sort of
Stats: 312/300/195 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi All

I thought i would report in. My first week I was perfect and felt better and all the benefits you get from getting thru that first 7 days.

on fathers day, i went off for dinner and dessert and have again not stopped eating badly again.

it sucks but i found some issues this time around i haven't had before

i still had alot of issues with the foods again, still couldn't stomach steak, chicken, etc but forced myself to eat and would feel nauseous after. i am convinced this is left over from the last time i did atkins and kept my food choices to such a small category. which is also because of life circumstance. so the whop and cook all these different foods doesn't work for me

so now i feel really retched again, bloated, tired, and cant get back on again so far.

no idea what the solution is but at this point i am totally off again and knwo exactly what i should do but i just cant stomach the thought of it

i even used some atkins snacks which i normally wouldnt but the malitol made me bloated as hell and they are pretty horrible for me, loaded with chemicals and not real food etc

thought they could jump me thru some cravings and was trying to be proactive but that didn't work

not sure what to do now. i will try and figure it out