View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Oct-04-17, 07:06
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Welcome ladies! Thanks for joining in. Posting weekly is recommended. That way we all know who is still around for the challenge. But you can post anytime you want to - including NSVs where you avoid temptation. Encouragement and support posts are welcome, too. We need all the help we can get.

My office will soon be inundated with holiday gifts from vendors; that in addition to what staff brings in to share. It is always treats of some kind, 99% of which I cannot eat. I've gotten well versed in staying out of it. It is not too much of a temptation anymore.

Home is a little more difficult. When the kids start baking cookies I do feel the temptation. I know that home-baked cookies are a trigger food for me. If I ate one, then the second, third, and fourth would not be far behind. I stay out of those, too. I know that I have to and that makes it easier. My problem is that when I start feeling deprived or left out I'll make LC treats to compensate. Last year I was too lax in doing that. I let too much back into my diet and gained slowly over the last 3 months of 2016. Then at the end of December I did cheat on the real thing. That is NOT going to happen this year. I want to lose weight over the same 3 months this year. So hold me to it!