View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-06-11, 05:27

Plan: CALP
Stats: 259/249/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:
Default New Member Introduction

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have been following CALP for the past three weeks and have already lost 10 pounds. I can't believe that it has been so easy. (I'm kinda waiting for the "shoe" to drop if you know what I mean). I have tried every diet under the sun and have only yo-yo'd for the past 20 years!! The most recent disappointment (before starting CALP) was joining WW to only GAIN 5 pounds in less than 6 weeks!! Why they think that "fruit for free" is good for everyone is beyond me!! It's definately NOT for a Carbo Addict! The only good thing is that it made a light bulb go off in my head..... I am NOT like everyone else! My body reacts to carbs much different that anyone I know. And, to make things more convincing, my blood sugar levels at my last doctor's appointment were considered "pre-diabetic". Soooooo, I decided to take charge of my own body and I pulled out my old CAD book and read up on how my body "must be" reacting to insulin.

Needless to say, after the first week on CALP my hunger cravings all but disappeared.... no more snacking in between meals or at night after dinner!!
This way of eating (notice I do not call it a "diet") seems to be the answer!

I have been reading through a lot of the forums and have decided that this one fits my needs most. So, can't wait to embarq on this new journey with others in the same "boat" as me.
Sponsored Links