#7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-26-01, 17:45

Plan: carobhydrate addict's diet
Stats: 186/186/135
BF:
Progress:
Talking Lizziea

Lizziea,

Thanks so much for the encouraging words! I actually have found many interesting sites, with lots of success stories which I find very encouraging. I actually read the CAD book, both. The new one has different options you can add, exercise, cutting back on sugar (artificial). I tend be very analytical so I try to read everything there is to know about things especially if it involves my health. But your definately right, with so much contradicitng literature out there especially in regards to low carbing, its better to hear from people that have actually done it.
My sister has been an inspiration to me she actually has lost,over 7o pounds, on atkins and looks beautiful on. But atkins made me nautious which is why I am trying CAD. Its only been 3 days but I feel great! I have so much energy, I could hardly sleep last night! I am definately looking forward to this as a lifestyle change, becuase I was truly tired of feeling tired all of the time.
In response to marion, I actually put my e-mail address b/c I didn't realize I would be notified when there was a response. I am definately looking forward to being a part of this community, becuase one thing I know for sure, its best when you have support of others that have been through it.
Keep me posted too on your progrss Lizziea!