Thread: Holiday Help
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Nov-21-09, 11:50

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

This will be my second Thanksgiving since I began following CALP. I did really well last year and kept it simple. My preference last year was to skip the snacks and save all my room for my salad, turkey, stuffing, and vegetables. I made sure to pour gravy over my turkey and stuffing and was completely satisfied with my meal. Dessert was not that important to me because I had been including chocolate as it's own food group from the beginning and I was willing to skip it for the stuffing. I ended up eating the same meal for three days straight, and I enjoyed it every single one of those days.

This year will be a little different for me, but I still plan on sticking to my program and balancing my meal. My plan is subject to change but I will be including a Crab and Celery Remoulade as my CM since I will be using celery as a substitute for the pita chips that is normally served with it.

My main meal will begin with a salad and then I will be adding turkey & stuffing w/gravy and some green beans. I may only eat a small amount of stuffing because I will be making a chocolate pecan pie that I haven't decided whether or not I will need to fit into my carbohydrate portion of my meal.

My menu is subject to change, but I do plan on following my program and keeping my meal balanced!