View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Sat, Apr-13-02, 13:40

Plan: CAD
Stats: 321/318/148
BF:
Progress: 2%
Cool Just finished my first meal (breakfast)

I've been lurking about this site for almost a week. I initially thought to do Atkins, but realized CAD would be a better way for me, even if it is slower. (My brother was quite successful on Atkins, losing 50 lbs, but has stalled since adding baked potatoes with his steak.)

I just had breakfast: Very simple and easy.

Scrambled eggs (3) with grated cheddar and jack, a Tbsp. of crumbled bacon, onions and 1/2 small tomato. I made it with cream. (I couldn't taste the difference between using cream and skim milk, so I might switch back to skim). Water and vitamins.

I don't care for eggs especially, and NEVER alone, but I find if you put lots of stuff in them, they are really pretty tasty.

I really like this site. It seems so inspiring! I just know I cannot go on feeling the carb-induced stupor like I experienced yesterday -- maple bars, Milky Way, blueberry muffin, Orange Chicken, a mountain of steamed rice, birthday cake, mashed potatoes, breaded fish, corn. . . I scarfed it all down and was utterly miserable. There has to be a better way, and I hope this is it!