Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #185   ^
Old Tue, Oct-19-04, 22:58

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

hi all, thanks for sharing the low-carb lobangs... but i am not so dependent on special low-carb products. i believe whatever is man-made, take less of it. so i will stick mainly to meats, veges and fruits.

as for duromine, is it possible to get it via a pharmacy or must it be prescribed by doctor?

as for LC-ing, i wont say it is something you can take it off permanently coz personally it has become part of my instincts and food preferences. now i find kuehs, breads, cakes kind of boring coz they dont taste as nice as last time. why dont we put it as LCing being the 'base diet'....occasionally we will definitely crave for something sinful. so we pop in some good food here and there...with controlled amt.

for me, i will just go ahead and eat if the occasion is there. tho i know it will take me at least a wk to get back into the 'losing mode'... its better to be more relaxed about food choices rather than you restrict yourself so hard that u binge later.

honestly, tho I am losing slower than a turtle..i feel better overall since i am more relaxed on food. and i take on regular jogs, plus recently i signed up for yoga.

Happy LCing!