View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Apr-17-09, 09:08

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

I'm working from home today which means I can have the luxury of making my own breakfast. I just cooked three slices of thick nitrate-free bacon. After I removed them from the pan I scrambled two eggs in the bacon grease, and added 1 oz of crumbled bleu cheese to the eggs. I also put *heavy cream* in my coffee. <swoon>

Wow, talk about a delish breakfast. Best one I've had all week, I could easily eat it every day! Too bad I can't have it on the 5 days of the week that I'm normally in the office.

Okay, now I've added lunch to the mix. Lunch was:
1 cup of reheated cabbage (from last night's dinner) with 1.5 oz melted butter and a pinch of sea salt, served with 2 oz of Liverwurst (Braunschweiger).

For the first time this week I *did* make some of my LC chocolate candies (1 oz 85% chocolate melted with 1 3/8 butter 1 1/8 oz coconut oil, 1/4 cup DaVinci SF syrup, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 2 1/2 oz sesame tahini - poured into 6 paper cupcake liners and chilled until firm - each one has 23g fat, 4g carbs, 2g protein) and I did have 2 of those for dessert.

Right now for the day I'm at:
Calories:1558
Fat: 149g
Net Carb: 11g
Protein: 41g

my ON ranges are: protein 52-64, fat 155-219, net carb 39-52

So I still have some room to go for dinner, and for the first time this week I'm not overly hungry - compared to the other days! I wish I had some macadamia nuts right now though Note: I did later have a snack of 1.5 oz cashews.

Okay, I just had dinner too! Dinner was:

brussels sprouts (about 1 cup) lightly steamed and then sauteed in some leftover bacon grease with some added butter, some chopped onion, and a small handful of walnut chunks with a 1/2 oz of bleu cheese sprinkled on top when served.

2 oz sauteed chicken breast (reheated from last night)
reheated sauce - about 2 tbsp half-and-half with a bit of chicken bouillon and some canned mushroom

so in the end I wound up with:
Calories: 2475
Fat: 222g (a bit over the top of my 155-219 ON range)
Net Carbs: 37g (actually still a hair under my 39-52 ON range)
Protein: 78g (over my ON 52-64 range, but not if you only count animal protein)