View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Dec-02-15, 08:29

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

Quote:
Teaser, you are much braver than me, I am rubbish when it comes to standing alone

More like hopeful. I've caved on too many holiday occasions to be called brave. Most times, I can do fine when others are eating carbs, something like Christmas--that does come just once the year--makes it a bit harder. My main reason for wanting to be good isn't health or weight though, I easily go back to keto after Holidays--it's just that I'll actually enjoy the day more if I'm good--no coma, and high fat, low carb actually tastes better to me.

I find even when I'm not actually tempted by high carb food, I'll still be sort of hyperaware of it sometimes if other people are at the same table eating it. So I can either glance at it a bit too often, or pointedly not look at it--insecure people can and have misjudged this as me judging what they are eating. Like a reformed alcoholic sitting at a table of non-alcoholics sipping wine--he might not care a whit about the other's behaviours, just being around the stuff makes him nervous, and others might misinterpret this.