#21   ^
Old Wed, Jul-10-13, 16:17
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

hey CpsNow,

I definitely understand about the cravings. it is a vicious cycle. you have one thing like a piece of birthday cake. It starts so easily and your body becomes a craving machine for more junk!

Personally, I think there is a level of detox that has to happen in the body like anything else. And it takes years I have noticed.

I still every once in a blue moon I will crave the fiz in soda and I will have 4 oz of my hubby diet orange to satisfy it. I can't stand setzler water takes like battery acid to me. And I should not be drinking diet but it is better than regular.

You think about it, I started drinking soda in 7 years old, I gave it up officially around 35 years of age. That is 28 years of toxicity to my body. I am 42 now.

But the body signals can be frustrating to deal with.

I have told my hubby I will never, go back on that cycle again.

Today, at work they had a pot luck lunch for a baby shower. Calzones, cake, marinated meatballs, potato salad, mac and cheese, cookies, ect...

I heated up my lunch(steak tips and green beans) brought into the conference room and sat down and ate.

The food that was brought in looked delicious and smelled good. But no way am I going to risk getting on that craving marry go round again.

Ever thought about eating some bacon, salami, pepperoni, ham, cheese at night? retrain you body to eat that... And then slowly cut it out?

I am sure you will overcome it in time... be patient