Old Tue, May-06-03, 05:23

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default Re: Bonnie!!

Quote:
Originally posted by aryes24
Hi there I'm originally from Freddy also!!!
I'm in Bathurst right now, and can't find hardly any LC stuff!!ARGH!!!
I was wondering if you could give me a more detailed list of LC stuff and where you get it in Freddy for my next visit home, so I can stock up??
You had mentioned Ross bars at the candy store in Brookside mall, and pork rinds at Bulk Barn, any other good places to check out?? Thanks a bunch!!
So nice to see a coupe of NBers around!!

there...I just returned from Florida and haven't been out to the malls lately but the candy store in the Brookside mall is now closed....you can try the Fredericton Mall...there is a Health Food store there that carries a few products...like Delight bars (generic of the Ross') and other Atkins products...I also recently saw the Atkins advantage bars in the Superstore on the northside in the Health food section...I have personally not bought any of these products lately and am trying to stick with just the basics but know these items are sometimes helpful to keep one on track...also try Scoop and Save on Prospect Street...and of course the grocery stores carry several items like Chapman's Ice cream etc...good luck in your search...B