View Single Post
  #1256   ^
Old Sat, Feb-17-18, 06:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Leeann- I loved your post, but It made me sad too! I just hate to think of those poor kids. I am sure they are neglected from what you describe! How sad! I wonder if the parents know? You know in this day and age they have camera's that you can watch your kids in situations and even pets now. Were there camera's there?
I dunno but I am glad you are over seeing that baby! Did you say you were done seeing this little one now? Can you still see her if you wanted to?
I would want to see how she does. It would be hard to have them for 3 years and let them go! You are an angel!

Trig- I think it's great your PORK CHOP wants to travel! When does the hubby retire? I think a few months of NOT working and doing other things and adjusting he will be just fine!

Your description of the "church" daycare had me laughing. But unfortunatually it's likely true. Where do you think SNL was able to come up with the CHURCH LADY?! Man I miss the old SNL!!!!

Blue- I am so happy you are tuckered out from "doing". You just keep on keeping on! Love that you are back on plan Stan!
How is your DS doing these days? Is he still loving his new position? Any fun stories? I bet he see's alot in the food industry. Has this position sparked an interest for him to cook? Just wondering. I have heard that some chef started off that way! Way cool!

Lori- Loved your dress. It is exactly the way you described it! You also look terrific in it! I don't know what your thinking! But dang girl!
Are you working this weekend? I don't hear you talking about the golf itch! Whats up with that???????

Kmom- YAY on the walk! You know the nurse in me is now going to come out:KEEP IT UP!!!! You are to young to sit out. So you just keep on moving sister!
Besides you can look at this as a "training" for your cruise. I am sure you will be doing some walking on your "port" days right? Where are you stopping? Take some pics.
-----------------------------------------------

Boy I just love a jumping thread! Yes you all are correct- They are going to have to let us work from home at least half the time. If not 99% of us will be looking for a closer job.
I did find out from the other manager that the office is slated to close in June LATEST! - I let the staff know. Announcement from my leaders? Crickets........... Chirp chirp

HOLY MOLY I stepped on the scale today. That is all I will say about that. I am treading up . Time to turn this train around. I "feel" it too!
I really didn't think I was up THAT much- but at any rate I guess I am. I feel "thick". I have been eating Cobb salads with grilled chicken from Chick Fliet - I have been getting one every night for the past week. I have not cooked in a week- since last weekend. And I can sure tell.
I thought Cobb salad was a safe bet. BUT OBVIOUSLY not. So back to MY kitchen I go.

I know my DD has salmon and a garden salad for me. She is SO HAPPY to get a break. I think if I said no she would arrive at my door step and drag me by the hair back to her place and plop a baby in my lap! So off I will go- in about an hour. I WILL TAKE PITCURES! Watch for them!

I will spend the night and be back here early afternoon tomorrow. I have stuff to do too!
Thankfully Jury duty is not one of them! I was dismissed for Monday!

Yes- I too can't wait to move into the "doll house"- I have named my home. I will keep it forever. Even if my situations changes- it would make for a GREAT rental! Awesome location! 26 days and counting!

Yes- beautiful floors! I will hurt the first person to DRAG or drop and mark them up! Thankfully all the appliances are already in place! So usually they are the thing to hurt a floor! Did you all see that BEAUTIFUL GAS STOVE??? I have always wanted a gas over electric. Can't wait to get in it.

Ok all- Turning this gravy boat around for some THINNER docks! HAHAHAH