View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Feb-05-11, 02:43

Plan: calp
Stats: 196/140/137 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress:

Thanks for the support swtmelissa and Bluebell it really helps. And I agree with you about logging on and reading what Eno has been up to. It gives me hope too.
Well the last two days I have been very naughty and carbed out. I didn't even try to stop myself. I had such intense cravings and I was just drained from the whole mental fight. So I allowed myself whatever I wanted and although I knew I wasn't doing myself any favours the tension release from the struggle in my head was a relief. But today is a new day and a new start and i am feeling determined to stay OP. The next three days will be the hardest for me but once I get past them i should do fine. I also read the book again which has motivated me. Two things I forgot from the book that I am going to start again- To take the Chromium supplements and reduce my caffeine intake. I drink a lot of tea, no coffee. About 6 cups a day with a teaspoon of milk. I live in Ireland so tea drinking is part of the culture. But I am going to def cut down to 2 cups a day at the most see if it helps. Anyway am looking forward to getting back on track and being free from the binge monster in my head. Usually I lurk around here reading all the helpful advise and so on but I am going to start posting on the Hourpower thread because I think it will help me stay OP and I've never had anyone to talk to about my eating. As so many of you know its a big secret that you battle in your head on a daily basis. Well that's going to change for me too. I am going to let it all out to you guys! LOL. Hope I don't drive you all crazy. For the first time ever I am considering maintenance so a few new behaviors might all help.
So hope to chat to you all on the Hourpower thread at some point and share all my ups and downs with you.
Thanks again for listening and sorry if I go on too much.

TC xxxxxxxxxxxxxx