Old Wed, Jul-04-01, 18:52
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 313/271/200
BF:
Progress: 37%
Talking Day 1

Hello to All!
Thanks for the words of inspiration Karen, they sure mean alot.
Yes my hubby is the best, he went to the GNC sale today at lunch and came home with a smorgasboard of Atkins products. I am going to use the bars for sure but limit myself to one a day. He wants to try the cappucino shakes instead of his usual coffee in the morning before work. Hey if he can shake coffee, miracles do happen! Same thing for me and Pepsi one....I just love the stuff and have limited myself to one a day until my case is gone.(13togo)! I like to drink green tea and make a half gallon every morning using only 2 bags and I make sure I drink at least that everyday. Today I had the following....BR-2 eggs(right straight warm from under a hen in the henhouse) 1 slice of swiss cheese, 2 slices bacon For Lunch-2 hamburgers, 1 cup Broccoli & 1 T Parm cheese, Dinner- 1/2 of a roasted chicken, 1 cup salad greens, 1/2 cup jicama salad and 2 T blue cheese dressing and my Pepsi One
Snack 1/2 bar of lemon chiffon Atkins bar
3/4 gallon water
Can I ask a rather stupid question? what is subtracting the fiber carbs all about and how would you add up what I ate today? I feel good today, no headaches.....oh I also got 45 minutes pool time today to exercise! Have a great low carb day everyone and take care.....JFan