#9   ^
Old Fri, Jan-05-18, 23:05
Registered Member

Plan: Non-specific
Stats: 234/145/120 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

~cotonpal

I load my smoothies with peanut butter and flax seed and my dinners have plenty of protein, around 30 grams on average, so I don't think it's that. When I was really starving I tried eating fish since I could cook it quickly, plus there's protein in the soy milk, neither helped.

I know, this is crazy, I hate loading up on sugar like this! I've kept a food diary for years now, what kind of information should I look for here? I'll check out that web-site, thanks!

~thud123

That was my thinking, that it was the Atkins flu, but it should've passed after three months, shouldn't it? I did go light on the craisins and chocolate covered coffee beans but I had two cups of chocolate milk every day. I tried bone broth but it didn't help. What is magic salt though? I did a search and found a bunch of sites about how to do magic spells using salt!

You're so lucky you can switch back and forth! I'm so sensitive, now that I've loaded up on carbs they're making me hungrier and blurring my vision, but I can't eat too few either, so it seems. I gotta find that fine line again . . .

Thank you! I'm hanging in there, even eating too many carbs I feel way better than before, I might not be able to see but at least I have some energy! I gotta slam on the brakes or I'm going to keep on gaining weight though.

~nawchem

I never did find any realistic potassium supplements, they're all something ridiculous like 50 mg when you need 4,700 per day or something, way easier to use potassium fortified salt and avocados!

Thank you so much for that idea! I think the best way to do that is to figure out how much sugar is in the chocolate milk and when I run out, I'll go back to unsweetened milk and gradually add less sugar to it. At least that way if I get to a point where I'm not adapting anymore I'll know exactly where the line is and can get the carbs from fruit instead, and maybe I'll even get rid of that pesky bag of sugar in the pantry in the process!

Thank you! It really wasn't much work though, I lost the first 50 lbs by making homemade frozen dinners and snacking on popcorn instead of chips, and another 50 lbs ditching grains and snacking on trail mix instead of popcorn. I'm hoping to get back to 100 lbs lost, it's a nice round number.