View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-03-18, 10:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205.5/171.0/155 Female 5 5
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default Back After Long Absence

Hi friends! I'm back after a long absence of giving up on low carb and a long plateau. I went the OA way and while I have a much better attitude about food and a good body image, I've not lost much weight since August and well, what's the point? So I want to combine low carb with my "plan of eating" in OA. This isn't encouraged nor is any "diet" plan but it's my body, my life, and on low carb I lost and kept off 35 lbs for 1.5 years. I have food that fit with my OA plan remaining in my fridge that I can't just throw away; we simply do not throw food away, can't afford to! So I'm going to have about a week of carb attack before I can really restart. I've found some shopping lists online that look simple and plain, no weird expensive food. I wondered if anyone kept count of calories and exercise? I did last time and it was pretty interesting. Also, do you do OA as well as low carb and what do you think of the premises of that program? Do they dovetail? I want to lose 20 lbs to be at my goal. Thank you for your time reading me!
Sponsored Links