View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sat, Mar-12-05, 13:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/166/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 54%
Default israeli products

hi teachkids - i also had 3 kids in 2.5 yrs ..now oldest is 3 and the baby is 6 mo.s...where in jlm?we just made aliya from the states with my 3rd 6 wks old ....im a little in "yiush" cuz i feel like i cant do atkins in israel...im fed up with my body after 3 pregnancies (i even lost 20 lbs on it b4 this third but gained it back and then some with this pregnancy)....im a picky eater and cant eat plain cheese or most fish so my diets pretty boring - in the states they had all sorts of low carb breads and atkins mixes ( & low carb ice cream that was delish) that kept me on it, and its the only diet that works for me but its making me crazy that i cant find any of the ingredients to make stuff even if i COULD find the time!! (i have a low carb cookbook but it needs vital wheat gluten, wheat bran, soy protien powder, most of which -besides the gluten -i found at the dudevan Health food store but with NO hechsher (1 thing was with a rabbanut that i didnt know if i could trust, but the rest mamish no hechsher!)) i need chizuk if im ever gonna lose weight........???
thanks!!!
giving up in jlm,
dveykus