View Single Post
  #2510   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 18:08

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Nic---So cool that your son is developing a passion for music. Passions keep kids out of trouble and always growing towards something. Also, interesting, your point about how now w/big brother away he has a chance to decide who he is. Saw this w/my two nephews. Big brothers can cast a long shadow.

Glad you are moving back towards a better if not always as much fun in the moment woe for you. You mentioned your clothes are fitting a bit loser. That's the gold. I HATE it when my duds tighten up on me. Hate the feeling of it and try not to replace w/larger sizes---that way goes trouble.

K-mom---I am enjoying the heck out of those fresh tomatoes. Couple of slices w/salad dressing on them w/dinner. No need for the lettuce. So fresh and good.
And you know how much I enjoyed our visit and your SD as noted in last post. I'm glad she enjoyed it too!

And yes, our lovely old home is bigger than it looks at first glance. We do love it here. SIGH. But we can both see the benefits of sizing down too, now when we're still young enough to do it much easier. I have several pals who have done it and are so happy to have it behind them. They council us to do it now. We just don't have the answers yet. Meanwhile, I'm finding myself loving up and appreciating our time here, living in the day at hand.

Jaz---Glad you're giving Ozark a chance. I loved Dexter too, and am a long time King fan. This is a different thing, but just as compelling. Give it 3 episodes and I bet you won't turn away. I was hooked from the get go, but this show REALLY builds momentum.

Wow, they think Irma is going to still have that sort of strength when it hits Atlanta? YES, that is certainly a work issue for you. Glad you've got someone to talk about it with and glad your boss is gone for a nice long time. Hopefully it will do her some good, and meanwhile you are all released from her projectile stress.

BTW, I live in St. Paul, Minnesota (Twin Cities, and use them both!) Not Wisconsin. But I was raised in Madison Wisconsin, and love to visit ye old home town, so maybe that's where you got confused.

K-mom---I should be in the naughty chair where water is concerned. Wed - 2/3. Hate to try to catch up at this point as it keeps me up getting up to go to the bathroom. I seem to have a senior bladder at night time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another busy week. Busier than I thought it would be. Geeeeez, I just wonder how they're going to do w/out having me at their beck and call? SIGH. I have no doubt that they'll do it though. And Imo, our "product" will suffer for it. They'll just glide over all the details I burnish and make shine. But what are ya gonna do?

We are having glorious cool and crisp early fall weather. I LOVZ it. Feel very thankful/blessed to not be in the path of a hurricane. My prayers are up for all those who are and hoping Irma takes a wild right back out to sea. But doesn't look that way.

Heh. Folks always quiver when they talk about our winters, but I'll take 'em any old day of the week before I'd live in Florida or on the gulf. Not these days. We're going to see more and more of this. Climate change is very real. Hope America gets hip to that before it's just too late. Sorry, but I just feel so strongly about this.